RE: [Yuricon] Anime Iowa

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2008
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: poor_mario1@...
      > Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:43:25 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Anime Iowa
      >
      > In August on the 15-17 there is a con in Iowa city, I went last year
      > It was almost completely dominated by Yaoi fan girls. I want to know
      > if anybody was planning to go to or if any body going is doing something!

      The rule here is - don't complain, organize. :-)

      If you want to see a Yuri panel, apply for one, organize one and run it. Then there will be a panel!

      All cons welcome suggestions for panels - trust me. If a few folks get together to run a Yuri panel, they'll mostly likely be happy to offer it in the programming.

      How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
      http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A