Re: [Yuricon] Re: Kurau

  • Carrie Robertson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2008
      Glad you enjoyed it.  I liked your comments.

      Every time I think, "That's it.  Never going to see anything so great again" the universe surprises me.  Even more amazing, commercial television (U.S., UK, Japan) manage to surprise me from time to time.  There are a lot of talented folks out there who just don't give up.

      Mitchell Gilks wrote:

      <snip>
      So, thanks a lot for bringing it to my attention, I thoroughly
      enjoyed it. I wish there were a lot more like it.