Re: [Yuricon] "yuri light novels"

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2008
      Anyway, may I ask about titles of these translated shoujo a-i light novels (yes, in broadest definition)? I know only about Marimite in German (I have it).
      regards
      Grisznak

      2008/3/18, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>:

      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: poor_mario1@...
      > Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 02:26:00 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] "yuri light novels"
      >
      > I don't know much about them but if they were translated so i can
      > enjoy them that would be great! also I kinda curious, does this group
      > focus on sure thing yuri couples or are fan based couples valid. I do
      > have to admit a soft spot for a few. Bet you cant guess which ones! :P

      There are only a very few Yuri Light Novels that are being transalated - even if you use the broadest possible definition of Yuri. I just finished an advanced read and reviw of the upcoming "Strawberry Panic!" Light Novel on Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2008/03/yuri-light-novel-strawberry-panic.html

      As soon as the novel is available, of course it will be available through the Yuricon Shop.

      Since the number of Yuri couples in canon are incredibly small, of course people here have their own fan favorites. :-) Feel free to share.