Re: Rika/Renamon a lesbian couple? Oh yeah.

  • katyae0211
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2001
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Yuriko Shimegami <enmdarkside@y...> wrote:
      > I totally agree... even about how cool Taomon is. Rika
      > hates EVERYONE, Renamon inclusive for a time, men
      > especially, so will end up into lesbianism and
      > beastiality... Question, for my sake: Do most
      > man-hating tomboys end up lesbians or bisexual, or is
      > it just mostly in anime that they do?

      Well, from my experiences (growing up in conservative suburban Ohio),
      it seems that most men-hating tomboys grow up to discover that they
      think boys are sexy, and that the meaner the boy, the better. They
      tend to get married, have a kid, and get divorced within about two to
      three years. Then they look for the next guy...*shrugs* But then, I
      have to guess at whether most of them became lesbians, because none
      of them came out in high school, and the only one that I have heard
      is a lesbian, it's pretty much just rumour. I haven't seen her
      myself in 12 years.

      Katya