Strawberry Shake Sweet volume 1 chapter 7 (from Yuri Hime 2) and Yuri Hime 4 one-shot

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2008
      In chapter 7 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, we discover
      the identity of Ran's stalker. An extra-special thanks to Tanuki,
      Arassar, and Syk for coming together to brave the "Strawberry Shake
      Sweet curse." ;)

      Takahashi Mako's "Weeds on the Wayside" is about a girl who's pretending
      she likes girls.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • munkyjanice
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2008
        hurray! thanks so much! i love strawberry shake, its so funny :D