Re: Sapphis Castle - Shoujo-ai RPG

  • crimsonlotus20
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
      > Your character is the same as the main character of one of your own
      > fantasy set stories...

      I hate to be pedantic (believe it or not) but the protagonist in my
      fantasy shoujo-ai series is called Sigrid and the, far less developed,
      character I created on the hoof for the Sapphis Castle RPG is Sigrun.
      Similar, yes, but two completely different characters which are
      developed from the same thematic root (militant order of
      lady-knights), but with very different outcomes. I simply liked the
      'Sig-' (victory) root as I found it very appropriate for a warrior.

      > Now someone will have to join at least to create an appropriate
      > antagonist. It does seem a bit too fluffy for my taste though.

      I agree. Lots of blue prose. But as with all such enterprises, there
      are any number of RPG styles. So far, efforts have generally been
      coherent and reasonably mature.

      >Do say
      > whether or not you can recommend it when you reach a decision.

      Definitely, but there's no harm in giving it a shot yourself. My main
      grips is storyline partner regularity/consistency. But, in any case,
      it's good writing/RP practice.

      Best regards,
      MdG

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"