Re: [Yuricon] Re: Lesbian movies

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 30, 2001
      Andrea wrote:

      >Johann Chua wrote:
      >> Dunno about Blockbuster, but have you seen _Sister, My Sister_?
      >
      >Thanks! I'll definitely look for it! ^_^ Is it twincest? *_*

      Nope. Just sis-cest.

      <Aya> *thwap* Stop making up words like that.
      <me> Anyway, it was based on a true story. Based on a play based on the
      true story to be precise.

      >Twincest is *so* suteki... H.H

      Wonder if anyone's done any Miracle Girls yuri. The whole twin-to-twin
      telepathy thing is mild yuri fodder--only stood out to me in one episode
      of the anime when Mikage and Tomomi basically demonstrated they'd much
      rather be with each other than their boyfriends.

      Of course there's the good ol' "I want to taste Lord Folken's kiss on your
      lips" exchange between Nariya and Eriya.

      The only yuri twincest I've read was this KOR Manami/Kurumi lemon. Fraternal
      twins. I think of Tarta and Tatra as just plain sisters, not twins. Need to
      come up with a list of twin sisters in manga and anime.

      Do identical second cousins count? Yohko and Ayako in Devil Hunter Yohko 6.

      www.edsamail.com