Total number of Marimite novels sold so far?

  • shadowskill59
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hi, does anyone know what is the total official number of Marimite
      novels sold so far?
      I tried googling, but no english sites seems to have this info...
      If anyone has any idea where I can find this info from any Japanese
      site, or has this figure, please do share, thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
        As of "Kira Kira Mawaru" - 32, which includes the "Premium Book" which is not a novel, properly, but has both a short story, series inforand a short manga.

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: shadowskill59@...
        > Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:15:01 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Total number of Marimite novels sold so far?
        >
        > Hi, does anyone know what is the total official number of Marimite
        > novels sold so far?
        > I tried googling, but no english sites seems to have this info...
        > If anyone has any idea where I can find this info from any Japanese
        > site, or has this figure, please do share, thanks!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > To change settings via email:
        > mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > mailto:Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • gilksm
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008

          > As of "Kira Kira Mawaru" - 32, which includes the "Premium Book"
          which is not a novel, properly, but has both a short story, series
          inforand a short manga.

          It sounds to me like they meant actual sales figures for the light
          novels, not amount of light novels produced, that is easy to find the
          answer to. Finding the sales figures are a lot harder, I looked but
          wasn't able to find out.