Re: Mnemosyne

  • crimsonlotus20
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2008
      Now that I consider it: I hate anime. In anime-world, you can be a
      destitute fry-cook and afford to wear always-new, trendy faux-urban
      grunge outfits (cf. Claire in Red Garden for further confirmation). I
      do like RG's aesthetics, though, more plastic and varied than
      Mnemosyne, though I should probably watch more Mnemosyne before I come
      to a definitive conclusion.

      Regards,

      MdG