Re: Mnemosyne

  • gilksm
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 29, 2008
      > Well it doesn't give an indication of how old she really is. If she
      is
      > not newly immortal, and has a few centeries under her belt, I would
      > hope she could accumulate some wealth by then. Though that was my
      first
      > though as well when I saw her incredibly nice, and huge apparently
      with
      > the spectacular veiw.

      Damn it, I have to learn to read these before I send them. I'm
      dyslexic, so I make a lot of weird mistakes. Mostly involving replacing
      similar words with each other, or misspelling incredibly easy to spell
      words. So I will try to remember to read these over before I send them.

      To correct the above: Thought*, appartment*.
    • crimsonlotus20
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 1, 2008
        Now that I consider it: I hate anime. In anime-world, you can be a
        destitute fry-cook and afford to wear always-new, trendy faux-urban
        grunge outfits (cf. Claire in Red Garden for further confirmation). I
        do like RG's aesthetics, though, more plastic and varied than
        Mnemosyne, though I should probably watch more Mnemosyne before I come
        to a definitive conclusion.

        Regards,

        MdG