New "Transistor ni Venus" fanfic on "Worldshaking" Fanfic

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      For anyone who might be interested - Lililicious has begun releasing scans of
      a sexy super-spy action comedy called "Transistor ni Venus." In an almost
      complete coincidence, (really) this month's new story on "Worldshaking" Fanfic
      is a "Transistor ni Venus" fanfic called "The Treasure of the Elgabaal."

      Sexy super spy April Enus arrives on a planet to discover the "Treasure of the Elgabaal,"
      and as usual chaos, adventure and Yuri follow close behind. This is a "white lily" story,
      so there are some mild sexual situations, nothing explicit. Use your own discretion.

      You can find the new story on WSF: http://www.worldshaking.net

      *I* think it's cute. I hope you do too. :-)

      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix".