The Yuricon 2008 Art Contest is on!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2008
      Our 2008 Art contest is simple - design a tour poster for Yuriko and
      Mayumi's "Wildflowers World Tour" and win a chance to get Yuri anime,
      manga, toys or the Grand Prize, a limited edition Yuriko Fan Club tour
      t-shirt!

      You can find the submission Guidelines on our Contests Page:
      http://www.yuricon.org/contests/index.html

      Get those pens, pencils and computers ready - and good luck!