Re: What are your favorite minor characters?

  • Alkmaion
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2008
      To tell the truth, I already scribbled...once...

      Honestly, I like the shortness of TSK. With the sketchy outlines of
      certain 'white' areas, it offers many possibilities...

      For example, most of the Kirit(dragon, fish and snake clans) live
      outside the cities, tending to themselves; and it Karen herself was
      to be sold as a slave...

      And the 30th century?
      I often wonder if you could squeeze in 'Battle Angel Alita: Last
      Order' between us and TSK(especially after reading about Caela
      Sanguise).

      Alkmaion