Morinaga Milk on Comic HiPa~ web radio

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 7:04 AM
      Morinaga Milk is the special guest on the latest installment of Comic
      HiPa~ web radio (put out by the magazine that Girl Friends runs in). Go
      to http://www.animate.tv/digital/web_radio/detail_106.html and click on
      the orange "play" button for #24 to listen to it (you might need to use
      a browser other than Firefox). The whole thing is about 50 minutes long,
      but Morinaga is introduced at 13:30.
      In addition to oh-so-thrilling revelations like Morinaga's favorite
      hairstyle (she likes long, straight hair), we also find out that
      Morinaga loves drawing girls (duh) and takes in stray cats (Aww!). One
      listener straight-out asks her if she's "yuriha" (part of the "yuri
      faction"), to which she gives the standard "I'll leave that to your
      imagination" reply. This question inspires a discussion on all-girl
      schools, though. Another interesting bit: Morinaga typically doesn't
      plan out her multi-chaptered series, but she has planned out the next
      several chapters of Girl Friends.
      Towards the end, there's a "confirm this rumor" section, and Morinaga
      confirms that Girl Friends will be going monthly soon, which is nice.

      Erin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8 7:17 AM
        > To: yuri-ml@...; yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: esubramanian1@...
        > Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:04:21 -0500
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Morinaga Milk on Comic HiPa~ web radio
        >
        > Morinaga Milk is the special guest on the latest installment of Comic
        > HiPa~ web radio (put out by the magazine that Girl Friends runs in). Go
        > to http://www.animate.tv/digital/web_radio/detail_106.html and click on
        > the orange "play" button for #24 to listen to it (you might need to use
        > a browser other than Firefox). The whole thing is about 50 minutes long,
        > but Morinaga is introduced at 13:30.
        > In addition to oh-so-thrilling revelations like Morinaga's favorite
        > hairstyle (she likes long, straight hair), we also find out that
        > Morinaga loves drawing girls (duh) and takes in stray cats (Aww!). One
        > listener straight-out asks her if she's "yuriha" (part of the "yuri
        > faction"), to which she gives the standard "I'll leave that to your
        > imagination" reply. This question inspires a discussion on all-girl
        > schools, though. Another interesting bit: Morinaga typically doesn't
        > plan out her multi-chaptered series, but she has planned out the next
        > several chapters of Girl Friends.
        > Towards the end, there's a "confirm this rumor" section, and Morinaga
        > confirms that Girl Friends will be going monthly soon, which is nice.

        Thanks for the link - and the synopsis! :-)

        Leave that to your imagination...ugh. (I say - "no" personally.)