Re: What are your favorite minor characters?

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2008
      > The most obscure character I like that I can think of off the top of
      >my head is Jasmine from the Mikoto SR, Central Unit, knows as "China
      >Jasmine" for her choice of blouses.

      'It's three times more obscure!'

      There need to be more Matilda Ajan clones in future Gundam series.
      Gundam Wing went two fold to have Noin [clone of Matilda] and then
      Hilde [loli clone of Noin].

      None of them get the attention they deserve.
    • Alkmaion
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2008
        Seiri(Othello): evil, but has her moments of beauty
        Sadly, she disappears in the second story arc.
        It would have been fun to see her blackmailed by Nana more often.

        Karen(Time Stranger Kyoko)
        Just the ideas I get about a human/flower hybrid make my finger wanna
        scribble...*smile*

        Alkmaion
      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2008
          > Karen(Time Stranger Kyoko)
          > Just the ideas I get about a human/flower hybrid make my finger wanna
          > scribble...*smile*

          WOW...

          For those who do not know, Time Stranger Kyoko was a manga that only
          ran up to three volumes and was drawn by Arina Tanemura. It was also
          made into a OVA by production IG.
        • Alkmaion
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2008
            To tell the truth, I already scribbled...once...

            Honestly, I like the shortness of TSK. With the sketchy outlines of
            certain 'white' areas, it offers many possibilities...

            For example, most of the Kirit(dragon, fish and snake clans) live
            outside the cities, tending to themselves; and it Karen herself was
            to be sold as a slave...

            And the 30th century?
            I often wonder if you could squeeze in 'Battle Angel Alita: Last
            Order' between us and TSK(especially after reading about Caela
            Sanguise).

            Alkmaion