Re: New shoujo-ai high fantasy story

  • crimsonlotus20
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2008
      I have been working on a fairly epic-length yuri original fiction set
      in a high fantasy world in sword and sorcery tradition. This is, to be
      absolutely clear, a plot-driven piece which, whilst it has its
      undeniably trashy moments, makes an effort to deal respectfully with
      the characters and, hopefully, integrate some reasonably innovative
      plot components.

      I have just uploaded the third installment of the series so far. If
      you have read thus far, I hope you will not be disappointed, if this
      is the first time you hear about it, do take a look, you may be
      pleasantly surprised. As always, I would be delighted to hear any and
      all feedback. Enjoy:

      Link:

      h++p://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/Sehanine's%20Moonblade.htm

      or: http://www.devianthearts.com/viewstory.php?sid=1212&warning=5