Re: OT: AMVs wanted

  • Freddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Todd" <ashi@...> wrote:

      Hey Todd i have a question which i'm posting in case anyone else who
      wants to enter the conest might wanna know. I read on the link that
      you said the language of the song doesn't matter. I'm just wondering
      if someone uses a song in japanese and they dont realize it doesnt
      goes well with scenes ( since they don't know japanese that well)
      would that be a problem.

      > I am running an anime music video contest March 1 in San Diego.
      It's
      > at a small science fiction convention, so only a few local AMV
      > creators will show up, so we open it up for anyone to submit
      entries.

      > Last year one of the winning entries was a yuri-themed AMV, and I'd
      > love to get some yuri-themed entries again this year.
      >
      > Here is the official link, though the deadline has been extended to
      > February 11:
      >
      > http://condorcon.org/events/anime.html
      >
      > If you can't make February 11, let me know! If we know more entries
      > are coming, we can leave room for them.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Todd
      > Condor Anime Coordinator

    • Todd
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        It is mostly up to audience vote, so I doubt it would matter much.
        Good question though. :)

        Todd