OT: AMVs wanted

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      I am running an anime music video contest March 1 in San Diego. It's
      at a small science fiction convention, so only a few local AMV
      creators will show up, so we open it up for anyone to submit entries.

      Last year one of the winning entries was a yuri-themed AMV, and I'd
      love to get some yuri-themed entries again this year.

      Here is the official link, though the deadline has been extended to
      February 11:

      http://condorcon.org/events/anime.html

      If you can't make February 11, let me know! If we know more entries
      are coming, we can leave room for them.

      Thanks.

      Todd
      Condor Anime Coordinator
    • Freddy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Todd" <ashi@...> wrote:

        Hey Todd i have a question which i'm posting in case anyone else who
        wants to enter the conest might wanna know. I read on the link that
        you said the language of the song doesn't matter. I'm just wondering
        if someone uses a song in japanese and they dont realize it doesnt
        goes well with scenes ( since they don't know japanese that well)
        would that be a problem.

        > I am running an anime music video contest March 1 in San Diego.
        It's
        > at a small science fiction convention, so only a few local AMV
        > creators will show up, so we open it up for anyone to submit
        entries.

        > Last year one of the winning entries was a yuri-themed AMV, and I'd
        > love to get some yuri-themed entries again this year.
        >
        > Here is the official link, though the deadline has been extended to
        > February 11:
        >
        > http://condorcon.org/events/anime.html
        >
        > If you can't make February 11, let me know! If we know more entries
        > are coming, we can leave room for them.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Todd
        > Condor Anime Coordinator

      • Todd
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
          It is mostly up to audience vote, so I doubt it would matter much.
          Good question though. :)

          Todd