Re: [Yuricon] Re: lesbian bars in japan followup

  • Carrie Robertson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2008
      I love it when Japanese make puns on English words/names.  Very clever! (One of my favorites is the old chestnut, Edogawa Ranpo.)

      Enjoyed your post, Pastel_star.  I wish you every success!  Especially when exams are over ;^)

      aathsani wrote:

      Maybe someone already covered it (maybe it was me). But there is
      always Chestnut and Squirrel in Shinjuku (Kuri to Risu - now pronounce
      that out loud and really quickly XD). It is a lesbian-run bar. Though
      I have never been, I hear the once-a-month Gold Finger is the most fun
      lesbian party to go to. Now this is information from 4-5 years ago so
      I don't know how valid it is.

      If you are still looking for folks to hang out with, email me and let
      me see if I can refer you to anyone.

      Att