Random Goofy Thought of the Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      So. I was sitting here, reading the news this morning and some news
      source mentioned Pizza Hut, which immediately made me think of the
      Marimite campaign. And then something occurred to me. So I popped over
      to the Pizza Hut website and emailed them, asking them to either a)
      extend the campaign over here or b) nab us a few boxes. LOL

      Seriously, I don't think for a second we'll get either, but you know
      it never hurts to ask! How funny would it be if one day, months from
      now, a package arrives at my door with an empty pizza box. LOL

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com