Yuricon Site Update - New Events, Shop and new Japanese-language Home Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2008
      Hi all -

      Great new things on the Yuricon Shop!

      As I mentioned previously, there's lots of new Japanese manga on the
      Shop - and don't forget the new releases by Seven Seas that are
      available in English. All can be found on the Manga Page:
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html

      We've also added a bunch of new Events to the Yuri Events page. If you
      are leading, participating or know of *any* yuri panels or events,
      please let us know so we can add it to the page. (If you are sending
      in an event from outside the US, please include information in the
      original language, so we can post that, as well.
      http://www.yuricon.org/events

      And last, but not least, we now have a Japanese language Home Page. As
      we can, we'll be expanding that to some of our other pages. To see the
      new page: http://www.yuricon.org/index_j.html

      ALC