ALC Publishing at Jim Hanley's Universe on Jan. 16

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hi all -

      I just got confirmation that I (and therefore ALC Publishing) will be
      on hand at Jim Hanley's Universe on January 16th at 6:30 PM as part
      of Prism Comics night. The cast will include author JD Glass and Abby
      Denson. (Jennifer Camper said she *might* be able to come, but
      probably not.)

      JHU is located at 4 West 33rd St. on 5th Avenue, just across from the
      Empire State Building.

      If you are in the NYC area or can get there for the event, I'd love to
      see you. I'll be signing books and, I assume, chit-chatting with the
      madding crowd. (In case you ever wondered - I have one comic credit to
      my name. Aside from penning SnB, I also wrote the story in YM4
      called "Playing House" - both of which are fabulously illustrated by
      Kelli Nicely.)

      If you think you can get to NYC early in order to minion, let me
      know!! I could definitely use any assistance I can get. :)

      I hope to see you there!