fun with mai hime figures-major update!

  • gina marie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
      hi all,

      after a couple of months, finally did a major update!
        ...and changed the url as well:

      i meant to update during the holidays due to the content of the figure "skits" i did
      (http://www.namagoroshi.com/Mai%20Hime%20Comics.html ) but i didn't realize how much time making the backdrops/sets would take..looking at them again, i thought to myself that perhaps i'm really a repressed (bad) fanfic writer inside...lol..

      the site's not perfect but the links do work...we had zero knowledge on web programs and photoshop when we first started, but we're slowly improving. i do plan to re-take and re-do a lot of the pictures that we originally did...and of course keep on re-vamping the site

      anyway, check it out and visit frequently as i will update more often...
      also if you have any suggestions on skits and oneshot pics, let me know...

      my main project right now is to do a yuri couples figure shrine..and work on the content on the marimite portion..i'm also thinking of doing a nanoha portion as well since they are releasing some action figures for strikers this year. if they make a vivio figure, i'd be the happiest person ever..lol..

    • Jamie Wells
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        omg the skits....

        XD

        I'm giggling loudly amongst a bunch of students eating but I don't care.  They were awesome.  Thanks for sharing.  ;)

        gina marie <paradisekiss5@...> wrote:
[...]

      • crimsonlotus20
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2008
          I have been working on a fairly epic-length yuri original fiction set
          in a high fantasy world in sword and sorcery tradition. This is, to be
          absolutely clear, a plot-driven piece which, whilst it has its
          undeniably trashy moments, makes an effort to deal respectfully with
          the characters and, hopefully, integrate some reasonably innovative
          plot components.

          I have just uploaded the third installment of the series so far. If
          you have read thus far, I hope you will not be disappointed, if this
          is the first time you hear about it, do take a look, you may be
          pleasantly surprised. As always, I would be delighted to hear any and
          all feedback. Enjoy:

          Link:

          h++p://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/Sehanine's%20Moonblade.htm

          or: http://www.devianthearts.com/viewstory.php?sid=1212&warning=5