Re: [Yuricon] Re: ARIA Manga series coming to an end?

  • Diva Saya
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
      Ah ha ha ha!

      Oh you!

      you're out to get me, ain't ya?!!

      Nah! Just kidding...

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: atheniag <anilesbocon01@...>
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 7, 2008 11:52:36 AM
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: ARIA Manga series coming to an end?

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups .com
      From: demoneyes111@ yahoo.com
      Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:30:17 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] ARIA Manga series coming to an end?

      I have a request.

      > And I blame my none existent knowledge of Moon that I didn't
      really understand the chapter.

      Can we not call Japanese "moonspeak"? I find it to be one of the
      most tedious and insulting shorthands that fandumb has coined.
      Nihongo is also acceptable. "Moon" is not. Thank you.

      http://www.yuricon. org
      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu. blogspot. com

      "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldsha king.net
      The Fanfic Revolution - fanficrevolution. blogspot. com

    • Rikaishi
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
        Ah ha ha ha!

        Oh you!

        you're out to get me, ain't ya?!!

        Nah! Just kidding...

        Erica's an avid AkiraxAlicia 'shipper, so she gets a bit grouchy if you talk about "That OVA" or mention Akari and Alicia in the same sentence  ^ ^
      • Diva Saya
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
          Oh!

          That's explains...Stuff...^^