Re: ARIA Manga series coming to an end?

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: demoneyes111@...
      Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:30:17 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] ARIA Manga series coming to an end?

      I have a request.

      > And I blame my none existent knowledge of Moon that I didn't
      really understand the chapter.

      Can we not call Japanese "moonspeak"? I find it to be one of the
      most tedious and insulting shorthands that fandumb has coined.
      Nihongo is also acceptable. "Moon" is not. Thank you.

    • Diva Saya
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
        Ah ha ha ha!

        Oh you!

        you're out to get me, ain't ya?!!

        Nah! Just kidding...

        > And I blame my none existent knowledge of Moon that I didn't
        really understand the chapter.

        Can we not call Japanese "moonspeak"? I find it to be one of the
        most tedious and insulting shorthands that fandumb has coined.
        Nihongo is also acceptable. "Moon" is not. Thank you.

        http://www.yuricon. org
        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu. blogspot. com

        "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldsha king.net
        The Fanfic Revolution - fanficrevolution. blogspot. com

      • Rikaishi
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
          Ah ha ha ha!

          Oh you!

          you're out to get me, ain't ya?!!

          Nah! Just kidding...

          Erica's an avid AkiraxAlicia 'shipper, so she gets a bit grouchy if you talk about "That OVA" or mention Akari and Alicia in the same sentence  ^ ^
        • Diva Saya
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
            Oh!

            That's explains...Stuff...^^