Re: [Yuricon] ARIA Manga series coming to an end?

  • Diva Saya
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
      Wow O_O

      No komento.

      Sorry about the lack of SPOILER SPACE there. It was a rush reply.

      And I blame my none existent knowledge of Moon that I didn't really understand the chapter.

      I guess a pic ain't really worth 1000 words.

      *Laughs nervously.*

      I really wish there was translations for this.

      Sad though that it really is ending.

      I was really into that manga.

      Sigh.

      Again, sorry for the...err..you know..

      D.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: demoneyes111@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:30:17 -0800

        I have a request.

        > And I blame my none existent knowledge of Moon that I didn't
        really understand the chapter.

        Can we not call Japanese "moonspeak"? I find it to be one of the
        most tedious and insulting shorthands that fandumb has coined.
        Nihongo is also acceptable. "Moon" is not. Thank you.

      • Diva Saya
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
          Ah ha ha ha!

          Oh you!

          you're out to get me, ain't ya?!!

          Nah! Just kidding...

          > And I blame my none existent knowledge of Moon that I didn't
          really understand the chapter.

          Can we not call Japanese "moonspeak"? I find it to be one of the
          most tedious and insulting shorthands that fandumb has coined.
          Nihongo is also acceptable. "Moon" is not. Thank you.

          http://www.yuricon. org
          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu. blogspot. com

          "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldsha king.net
          The Fanfic Revolution - fanficrevolution. blogspot. com

        • Rikaishi
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
            Ah ha ha ha!

            Oh you!

            you're out to get me, ain't ya?!!

            Nah! Just kidding...

            Erica's an avid AkiraxAlicia 'shipper, so she gets a bit grouchy if you talk about "That OVA" or mention Akari and Alicia in the same sentence  ^ ^
          • Diva Saya
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
              Oh!

              That's explains...Stuff...^^