Best Comics/Manga criticism of 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      I know I'm not the only one here who enjoys critical thinking about
      comics and manga. At Newsarama, they asked their critics to name the
      best critical blog posts of the year in their opinion.

      http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/01/06/everyones-a-critic-the-best-
      criticism-of-2007/

      It's an excellent article and not just 'cause Brigid Alverson gives a
      shout out to Okazu. :-) (Do I feel warm and fuzzy? You bet!) Some of
      the posts mentioned I've already read, but others I haven't - I
      definitely plan on doing so now.