Re: [Yuricon] Re: Blue Drop episode 13

  • Kazu-kun
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 5, 2008

      >  > Righto
      >  >
      >  > My impression of the final scene was that Micchi was speaking from
      >  the
      >  > pilot's cabin of the shuttle, and Mari was the diplomat looking out
      >  the
      >  > window and being all philosophical.
      >
      >  Agreed.
      >
      >  The fact that there is negotiation at all going on, says to me that
      >  it has to be Mari. She is clearly sympatico with the Arume.

      Mari wasn't there. Tsubael, who was the
      shuttle's pilot, directly states that Kouzuki (Micchi) is the ambassador plenipotentiary (i.e., with full power to make an agreement). The pilot of the escort craft was Azanael.

      Mari is nowhere to be seen at the end. Is that disappointing? Maybe, but that's how it is. Hope the "Maiorita Tenshi" manga (the one released along with the DVDs) will throw some light on Mari's whereabouts.

      Kazu
      PS: This is my first post here so Hello everybody!!

    • Katie
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 5, 2008
        > > > Spoiler Space
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > >
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > > > .
        > Mari wasn't there. Tsubael, who was the shuttle's pilot, directly states
        > that Kouzuki (Micchi) is the ambassador plenipotentiary (i.e., with full
        > power to make an agreement). The pilot of the escort craft was Azanael.

        This means that there is still some hope for a redemptive, healing
        love affair between Azanael and Tsubael. I was really hoping for that
        by the end of the series.

        Katie
      • Kazu-kun
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5, 2008

          2008/1/6, Katie <spacetart@...>:

          > > >  > Spoiler Space
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  >
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > >  > .
          >  > Mari wasn't there. Tsubael, who was the shuttle's pilot, directly states
          >  > that Kouzuki (Micchi) is the ambassador plenipotentiary (i.e., with full
          >  > power to make an agreement). The pilot of the escort craft was Azanael.
          >  >
          >
          >  This means that there is still some hope for a redemptive, healing
          >  love affair between Azanael and Tsubael. I was really hoping for that
          >  by the end of the series.

          Well, you can tell they still bicker all the time like they used to do during most of the series, but I also think there's potential for something there ^^.

          Kazu