Re: New shoujo-ai high fantasy story

  • crimsonlotus20
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
      h++p://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/Sigrid's%20Gambit.htm

      Sorry, the automatic encoding gave a faulty URL.

      http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/www/The%20Wandering%20Bladesinger.htm

      > > This is character and plot-driven - perhaps the first in a more
      > > extensive series -, but unashamedly erotica. Hope you enjoy.
      > >

      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > MdG

    • gina marie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
        hi all,

        after a couple of months, finally did a major update!
          ...and changed the url as well:

        i meant to update during the holidays due to the content of the figure "skits" i did
        (http://www.namagoroshi.com/Mai%20Hime%20Comics.html ) but i didn't realize how much time making the backdrops/sets would take..looking at them again, i thought to myself that perhaps i'm really a repressed (bad) fanfic writer inside...lol..

        the site's not perfect but the links do work...we had zero knowledge on web programs and photoshop when we first started, but we're slowly improving. i do plan to re-take and re-do a lot of the pictures that we originally did...and of course keep on re-vamping the site

        anyway, check it out and visit frequently as i will update more often...
        also if you have any suggestions on skits and oneshot pics, let me know...

        my main project right now is to do a yuri couples figure shrine..and work on the content on the marimite portion..i'm also thinking of doing a nanoha portion as well since they are releasing some action figures for strikers this year. if they make a vivio figure, i'd be the happiest person ever..lol..

      • Jamie Wells
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
          omg the skits....

          XD

          I'm giggling loudly amongst a bunch of students eating but I don't care.  They were awesome.  Thanks for sharing.  ;)

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5 6:18 AM
            I have been working on a fairly epic-length yuri original fiction set
            in a high fantasy world in sword and sorcery tradition. This is, to be
            absolutely clear, a plot-driven piece which, whilst it has its
            undeniably trashy moments, makes an effort to deal respectfully with
            the characters and, hopefully, integrate some reasonably innovative
            plot components.

            I have just uploaded the third installment of the series so far. If
            you have read thus far, I hope you will not be disappointed, if this
            is the first time you hear about it, do take a look, you may be
            pleasantly surprised. As always, I would be delighted to hear any and
            all feedback. Enjoy:

            Link:

            h++p://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/Sehanine's%20Moonblade.htm

            or: http://www.devianthearts.com/viewstory.php?sid=1212&warning=5