Re: New shoujo-ai high fantasy story

  • crimsonlotus20
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
      Greetings,

      The second installment of the series is up:

      http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/Sigrid's%20Gambit.htm

      Same warnings and disclaimers apply. I tried to make the intimate
      scenes novel and engaging, especially relative to the normally rather
      sterile nature of Internet shoujo-ai erotica in mind.

      Regards,
      MdG

      http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/www/The%20Wandering%20Bladesinger.htm

      > This is character and plot-driven - perhaps the first in a more
      > extensive series -, but unashamedly erotica. Hope you enjoy.
      >

      > Regards,
      >
      > MdG

    • crimsonlotus20
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
        h++p://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/Sigrid's%20Gambit.htm

        Sorry, the automatic encoding gave a faulty URL.

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "crimsonlotus20" <crimsonlotus@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > The second installment of the series is up:
        >
        > http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/Sigrid's%20Gambit.htm
        >
        > Same warnings and disclaimers apply. I tried to make the intimate
        > scenes novel and engaging, especially relative to the normally rather
        > sterile nature of Internet shoujo-ai erotica in mind.
        >
        > Regards,
        > MdG
        >

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "crimsonlotus20" <crimsonlotus@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings,
        > >
        > > Anyone on the list with an interest in high fantasy and yuri is
        > > invited to have a look at my latest foray:

        http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/www/The%20Wandering%20Bladesinger.htm

        > > This is character and plot-driven - perhaps the first in a more
        > > extensive series -, but unashamedly erotica. Hope you enjoy.
        > >

        > > Regards,
        > >
        > > MdG

      • gina marie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
          hi all,

          after a couple of months, finally did a major update!
            ...and changed the url as well:

          i meant to update during the holidays due to the content of the figure "skits" i did
          (http://www.namagoroshi.com/Mai%20Hime%20Comics.html ) but i didn't realize how much time making the backdrops/sets would take..looking at them again, i thought to myself that perhaps i'm really a repressed (bad) fanfic writer inside...lol..

          the site's not perfect but the links do work...we had zero knowledge on web programs and photoshop when we first started, but we're slowly improving. i do plan to re-take and re-do a lot of the pictures that we originally did...and of course keep on re-vamping the site

          anyway, check it out and visit frequently as i will update more often...
          also if you have any suggestions on skits and oneshot pics, let me know...

          my main project right now is to do a yuri couples figure shrine..and work on the content on the marimite portion..i'm also thinking of doing a nanoha portion as well since they are releasing some action figures for strikers this year. if they make a vivio figure, i'd be the happiest person ever..lol..

        • Jamie Wells
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
            omg the skits....

            XD

            I'm giggling loudly amongst a bunch of students eating but I don't care.  They were awesome.  Thanks for sharing.  ;)

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2008
              I have been working on a fairly epic-length yuri original fiction set
              in a high fantasy world in sword and sorcery tradition. This is, to be
              absolutely clear, a plot-driven piece which, whilst it has its
              undeniably trashy moments, makes an effort to deal respectfully with
              the characters and, hopefully, integrate some reasonably innovative
              plot components.

              I have just uploaded the third installment of the series so far. If
              you have read thus far, I hope you will not be disappointed, if this
              is the first time you hear about it, do take a look, you may be
              pleasantly surprised. As always, I would be delighted to hear any and
              all feedback. Enjoy:

              Link:

              h++p://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CrimsonLotus/Sehanine's%20Moonblade.htm

              or: http://www.devianthearts.com/viewstory.php?sid=1212&warning=5