New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet New Year's Special (from Yuri Hime 3)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      In this special New Year's chapter of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry
      Shake Sweet, Saeki and Kaoru start the year off right: with bondage.
      We've named the zip file "ch08a" because the next chapter is also
      numbered 8.
      As you all know, last year was a bad year for us with regards to
      Strawberry Shake Sweet, but this year should be better. We plan to
      release chapter 7 later this month, and in addition to future chapters
      of the manga, we have a couple related upcoming projects: a Strawberry
      Shake Sweet doujinshi featuring work from several artists, including the
      creator of "Pops," and a special booklet called Strawberry Shake Sweet
      1.5, which details what really happens when Ran spends the night over at
      Julia's house.
      If you are a skilled, experienced, reliable graphics editor and would
      like to edit some Strawberry Shake Sweet for us, please email me at erin
      dot sub at gmail dot com and ask to take our editing test. If you've
      never edited manga before but are interested in learning, here are links
      to a few editing guides:
      To everyone else, we ask for your continued patience, and wish you a
      happy and healthy 2008.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).