New Ikkitousen:Dragon Destiny story on "Worldshaking" Fanfic

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      Sorry to keep pounding the list with updates, I'm trying to get
      everything done for end of year.

      This month, "Worldshaking" Fanfic has a new short, "Dragon and
      Phoexix. Kanu Unchou faces her worst fear and her greatest desire.

      This story has adult content and is therefore a "black lily" story.
      Clicking the story link, and reading below the Notes, is a legal
      affidavit that you are in the appropriate legal majority for your
      country/state/prinipality/county, etc.

      http://www.worldshaking.net

      Enjoy!