RE: [Yuricon] strawberry panic ps2 game?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: etogawa_25@...
      > Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:47:05 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] strawberry panic ps2 game?
      >
      > hi,
      >
      > anyone here has strawberry panic ps2 game? someone has any idea where
      > can i find it?

      I don't have it, but last time I checked you could get it on YesAsia.com - I'm sure there are other sites as well.

      I don't game at all, but my project for spring is to pick up a few yuri-themed games while in Tokyo and bring them home for someone else to play for me. lol I'll do the translation (as much as I can) and she'll do the button pushing. It'll make the whole thing more interesting, I hope. :-)

      i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more