Two days left on ALC's Holiday sale!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2007
      Hi all -

      Just wanted to let you know that if you're waiting just one more day
      to get those orders in for discounted 100% Yuri from ALC on the
      Yuricon Shop, the sale on the Shop is ending on Saturday, Dec. 22, so
      get those orders in today!

      All orders between now and 12/23 will go out on the 24th. After that,
      I'm suspending shipping for a few weeks while I am out of the
      country. :-) (Kinda hard to process an order when you're not on the
      same continent....)

      ALC books through third-party Amazon orders will likewise be
      suspended, FYI. Orders through Amazon directly are unrelated to my
      presence. Unless they are not in stock and my distributor needs more.
      But that's a different story. lol

      The point is - get your orders in early so you save money and they
      arrive on time. :-)

      ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl
      http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop/manga.html#ALC