Re: [Yuricon] Upcoming Winter Season

  • Diva Saya
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2007
      Hi ya,

      On that note, I am looking foward to ARIA - THE ORIGINATION.

      I love it despite its yuriness being Marimite sized and after that OVA...Well...The hope is multiplied!

      Let's not forget Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei II. Sensei/Hikko-chan anyone?

      Diva...

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2007
        Mnemosyne - Noto Mamiko. nuf said.

        --- Carrie Robertson <Carrie.Robertson@...>

        <http://hashihime.blogspot.com/2007/12/january-2008-anime-previews-cast-staff.html>.

        > I don't see much that looks like yuri, with the
        > possible exception of
        > Sisters of Wellber2: "a princess flees arrest for
        > murder, under the
        > protection of a female thief."
        >
        > And then there's "true tears"--maybe just another
        > harem anime. But.
        > It's directed by Nishimura Junji who did Simoun.
        > So, maybe ...
        >
        > Anyway, take a look for yourselfs ;^)
        >
        > BTW, not yuri, but I just got my copy of Shinkai
        > Makoto's "Byousoku 5cm"
        > from amazon.jp. It's amazing and much better IMHO
        > than his earlier
        > (very good) work. The American release is due out
        > soon from ADV.
        > Highly recommended.
        >
        > Carrie

        kyttn =^'^=