Re: Yuri manga reviews, and Yurimm Fairy Tales translations

  • crimsonlotus20
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      In the Yuricon tradition of puerile puns, an immortal line from the
      Wolf-Girl and the Seven Kids in the Yurimm Fairy Tales:

      "This fickle, cool beauty stole the hearts of girl after girl and ate
      them for dinner, enslaving girls in the blink of an eye."

      Translation, as my old Latin teacher used to say, is an art. I shall
      now leave to grow up.

      Regards,
      MdG
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
      wrote:

      > I've been reviewing yuri manga more frequently as of late, so I figured
      > I might as well post my blog link here:
      > http://mizuno-youko.livejournal.com/tag/yuri+and+other+f/f
      >
      > Also, I put up text translations for a few more Yurimm Fairy Tales last
      > month--the ones from Yuri Shimai 2-3 and Yuri Hime 2. That just leaves
      > Tsunderella (Yuri Hime 6) and Little Yuri Riding Hood (Yuri Hime 7),
      > since there haven't been any in the most recent issues. I do hope they
      > appear again in future issues--the illustrations are particularly nice.
      > The text translations are at: http://yurizuki.net
      > Look for "Hansel, Gretel, and the Witch," "Rapunzel," "The Red Demon
      Who