RE: [Yuricon] Cutey Honey the Live - again

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: grisznakiw@...
      > Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:57:59 +0100
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Cutey Honey the Live - again
      >
      > Hi
      > To correct you, Erica, this lady appeared in 8, not a 9 episode.

      Thank you - I wasn't sure.

      And
      > yeah, this egg fetish is kinda disgusting.
      > All in all, it's one of the funniest live versions I've ever seen, it
      > could be compared to PGSM (lame animations anyone?). Gonna watch all
      > the serie.

      In general I think the Japanese do very resonably good adaptations of their anime/manga. You're Under Arrest was good, PGSM was good, Love My Life was good - Blue was boring, but so is the manga. lol I'm told that the Negima live action is good for what it is.

      But yes, I am also going to be watching CHLA with immense pleasure. Sure, Na-chan's a waste this time around, but Miki and Yuki ftw.

      i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more