RE: [Yuricon] Re: [OT] Celebrity gossip and obits

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2007
       To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: atlunde@...
      > Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 01:52:03 -0500
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: [OT] Celebrity gossip and obits
      >

      > I'll chime in and say: read anything she wrote, fiction or non-fiction,
      > it's all good. At one point Naiad Press had a half-dozen of her books
      > in print, but I don't know what happened since they closed up shop (and
      > retired.) She wrote about diverse characters who defy simple
      > categorization, and was a voice for a serious, inclusive, lesbian
      > feminism, over many years. (Yes, I'm a fan... )

      Naiad's IP was all bought by Bella Books and seem to mostly be still in print. Here's the Bella catalog for her:
      http://shop-host.net/cgi-bin/miva.cgi?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=bella3&Category_Code=ARJ1

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com

      i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more