RE: [Yuricon] Re: Okazu named one of the Top 500 Blogs

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2007
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: crimsonlotus@...
      > Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 00:06:48 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Okazu named one of the Top 500 Blogs
      >
      > Congratulations and well deserved! Nowhere on the 'Net have I seen
      > manga/anime reviews that more apposite and pleasingly acerbic.

      Thank you. :-)

      I was once described as a compliment wrapped around a brick - I've always liked that. ;-)

      The funny thing is that for all my efforts in lecturing, education, events, writing, the thing that I can see I will become best known for is simply spouting out random opinions about crap. There's some kind of hand of god there, but I'm not sure which one is having the laugh at my expense this time. lol

      Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!