Re: [Yuricon] Yuri characters: open, out and proud.

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 4, 2007
      Kisa Misaki from Eternal Alice.
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 17, 2008
        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: rikashi@...
        Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:36:00 +1100
        Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri characters: open, out and proud.

        > I don't think it was mentioned earlier, but Yoshida from HEN publicly outs herself, even using the word lesbian, in chapter 44. Of course, she gets rejected and immediately proposes to do 5 random guys at once like some twisted form of revenge-sex. Hey, it's HEN, waddya expect?

        Yes, and the few guys who step up to take her up on the offer are immediately attacked by all the girls. :-)

        The next chapter begins with everyone in school showing their overt support - and even moving seats around so Yoshida can sit next to Azumi in class. Of course it's not that easy. :-)

        Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser!!
        http://biggestloser.msn.com/