Re: Hayate Cross Blade Drama CD Volume 2

  • kieliran
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
      One quick question and then I'll quit pestering you. A friend of mine
      picked up some really cool Jesus Drug and Hayate Cross Blade doujins
      when she was at Yuricon 2007. I never knew that there were any HxB
      doujins about. Do you happen to know where I could pick up others?
      Thanks for the guidance.

      Always,
      K.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: kieliran@...
        > Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 04:15:45 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Hayate Cross Blade Drama CD Volume 2
        >
        > One quick question and then I'll quit pestering you. A friend of mine
        > picked up some really cool Jesus Drug and Hayate Cross Blade doujins
        > when she was at Yuricon 2007. I never knew that there were any HxB
        > doujins about. Do you happen to know where I could pick up others?
        > Thanks for the guidance.

        Comic Tora no Ana sells some of the Pen Pen Gusa HxB doujinshi. And you can always look on Yahoo Japan Auctions. UKOZ does brilliant HxB work that I've been collecting.

        Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!