Hayate Cross Blade Drama CD Volume 2

  • kieliran
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
      I hope, Erica, that Santa has been good to you very early and gotten
      you this hilarious CD. Will you be sharing your hilarious review with
      us this time?
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: kieliran@...
        > Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 01:00:52 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Hayate Cross Blade Drama CD Volume 2
        >
        > I hope, Erica, that Santa has been good to you very early and gotten
        > you this hilarious CD. Will you be sharing your hilarious review with
        > us this time?

        Oh yeah. I'll bump it to the top of the review list and do it this week. But, now I have to make my review hilarious. Thanks for the pressure. -_-;

        Just kidding. :-) I'll be sure to get that and the HaruNatsu AkiFuyu Drama CD up on Okazu asap!

        Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
      • kieliran
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007

          > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com> From: kieliran@...> Date: Tue, 4 Dec
          2007 01:00:52 +0000> Subject: [Yuricon] Hayate Cross Blade Drama CD
          Volume 2> > I hope, Erica, that Santa has been good to you very early
          and gotten> you this hilarious CD. Will you be sharing your hilarious
          review with> us this time?>

          > Oh yeah. I'll bump it to the top of the review list and do it this
          week. But, now I have to make my review hilarious. Thanks for the
          pressure. -_-;

          > Just kidding. :-) I'll be sure to get that and the HaruNatsu AkiFuyu
          Drama CD up on Okazu asap!

          > Cheers, Erica

          LOL! My apologies. My fingers went a little crazy with the word
          "hilarious". Honestly, though, I do crack up, more often than not,
          when I read your reviews. I've often wondered if you try to do that,
          but I gave up wondering long ago. It's more fun that way.

          K.
        • kieliran
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
            One quick question and then I'll quit pestering you. A friend of mine
            picked up some really cool Jesus Drug and Hayate Cross Blade doujins
            when she was at Yuricon 2007. I never knew that there were any HxB
            doujins about. Do you happen to know where I could pick up others?
            Thanks for the guidance.

            Always,
            K.
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
              > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              > From: kieliran@...
              > Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 04:15:45 +0000
              > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Hayate Cross Blade Drama CD Volume 2
              >
              > One quick question and then I'll quit pestering you. A friend of mine
              > picked up some really cool Jesus Drug and Hayate Cross Blade doujins
              > when she was at Yuricon 2007. I never knew that there were any HxB
              > doujins about. Do you happen to know where I could pick up others?
              > Thanks for the guidance.

              Comic Tora no Ana sells some of the Pen Pen Gusa HxB doujinshi. And you can always look on Yahoo Japan Auctions. UKOZ does brilliant HxB work that I've been collecting.

              Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!