RE: [Yuricon] Kim/Shego finally makes sense to me

  • Ro' pd0rel
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
      To be honest, I started watching Kim Possible _after_ reading some djs and fics.
      So for me, even the 'seperating work and private matters' scenario made perfect sense to me.

      Therefore, I personally tought that the creators were thinking that making Shego Kim's teacher and having her turned good was the only way to get the two of them closer together without being really suspicious.

      - Ro'

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: johannconradchua@...
      Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 16:52:00 +0800
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Kim/Shego finally makes sense to me

      > I have, it just didn't make sense to me. At best, I could see Shego
      > being attracted to Kim, but not vice versa.

    • Jen
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
        I haven't seen a single KIMPO episode (no plans either), nor do I know
        the plot in the general sense... but OH how I love Rina Cat's
        deviantart. ^__^

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen