Re: [Yuricon] Kim/Shego finally makes sense to me

  • Gladys
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
      At first it didn't made sense to me either, but after reading a good Kigo fanfic... I said to myself "Doy!"

      On 12/2/07, Johann Chua <johannconradchua@...> wrote:

      On Dec 2, 2007 4:33 PM, Gladys <scarletkurenai@...> wrote:

      > On 12/2/07, Johann Chua < johannconradchua@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > All it takes is to turn Shego good and have her become Kim's teacher.
      >
      > Uh...haven't you heard of Kigo yet?

      I have, it just didn't make sense to me. At best, I could see Shego
      being attracted to Kim, but not vice versa.

      Probably seen/read too much student/teacher yuri in H anime/manga. Kim
      calling Shego "Miss Go" sealed the deal.

    • mantennashowers@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
        It'd really didn't help how jealous Kim's boyfriend got in that episode (Stop Team Go). In a way, it reminded me of the movie DEBS.

        I do wonder if they intentionally hinted at it.  A former Disney Afternoon writer actually outed one of his gargoyle characters at a convention some years back.

        On 12/2/07, Johann Chua <johannconradchua@ gmail.com> wrote:
        On Dec 2, 2007 4:33 PM, Gladys <scarletkurenai@ gmail.com> wrote:

        > On 12/2/07, Johann Chua < johannconradchua@ gmail.com> wrote:
        > >
        > > All it takes is to turn Shego good and have her become Kim's teacher.
        >
        > Uh...haven't you heard of Kigo yet?

        I have, it just didn't make sense to me. At best, I could see Shego
        being attracted to Kim, but not vice versa.

        Probably seen/read too much student/teacher yuri in H anime/manga. Kim
        calling Shego "Miss Go" sealed the deal.

      • Ro' pd0rel
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
          To be honest, I started watching Kim Possible _after_ reading some djs and fics.
          So for me, even the 'seperating work and private matters' scenario made perfect sense to me.

          Therefore, I personally tought that the creators were thinking that making Shego Kim's teacher and having her turned good was the only way to get the two of them closer together without being really suspicious.

          - Ro'

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: johannconradchua@...
          Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 16:52:00 +0800

          > I have, it just didn't make sense to me. At best, I could see Shego
          > being attracted to Kim, but not vice versa.

        • Jen
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
            I haven't seen a single KIMPO episode (no plans either), nor do I know
            the plot in the general sense... but OH how I love Rina Cat's
            deviantart. ^__^

            Kisses XXOOXX
            Jen