Kim/Shego finally makes sense to me

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
      All it takes is to turn Shego good and have her become Kim's teacher.
    • Gladys
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
        Uh...haven't you heard of Kigo yet?

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
          On Dec 2, 2007 4:33 PM, Gladys <scarletkurenai@...> wrote:

          > On 12/2/07, Johann Chua <johannconradchua@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > All it takes is to turn Shego good and have her become Kim's teacher.
          >
          > Uh...haven't you heard of Kigo yet?

          I have, it just didn't make sense to me. At best, I could see Shego
          being attracted to Kim, but not vice versa.

          Probably seen/read too much student/teacher yuri in H anime/manga. Kim
          calling Shego "Miss Go" sealed the deal.
        • Gladys
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
            At first it didn't made sense to me either, but after reading a good Kigo fanfic... I said to myself "Doy!"

          • mantennashowers@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
              It'd really didn't help how jealous Kim's boyfriend got in that episode (Stop Team Go). In a way, it reminded me of the movie DEBS.

              I do wonder if they intentionally hinted at it.  A former Disney Afternoon writer actually outed one of his gargoyle characters at a convention some years back.

              On 12/2/07, Johann Chua <johannconradchua@ gmail.com> wrote:
              On Dec 2, 2007 4:33 PM, Gladys <scarletkurenai@ gmail.com> wrote:

              > On 12/2/07, Johann Chua < johannconradchua@ gmail.com> wrote:
              > >
              > > All it takes is to turn Shego good and have her become Kim's teacher.
              >
              > Uh...haven't you heard of Kigo yet?

              I have, it just didn't make sense to me. At best, I could see Shego
              being attracted to Kim, but not vice versa.

              Probably seen/read too much student/teacher yuri in H anime/manga. Kim
              calling Shego "Miss Go" sealed the deal.

            • Ro' pd0rel
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
                To be honest, I started watching Kim Possible _after_ reading some djs and fics.
                So for me, even the 'seperating work and private matters' scenario made perfect sense to me.

                Therefore, I personally tought that the creators were thinking that making Shego Kim's teacher and having her turned good was the only way to get the two of them closer together without being really suspicious.

                - Ro'

                To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                From: johannconradchua@...
                Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 16:52:00 +0800

                > I have, it just didn't make sense to me. At best, I could see Shego
                > being attracted to Kim, but not vice versa.

              • Jen
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
                  I haven't seen a single KIMPO episode (no plans either), nor do I know
                  the plot in the general sense... but OH how I love Rina Cat's
                  deviantart. ^__^

                  Kisses XXOOXX
                  Jen