Re: [Yuricon] Rin Nadeshico (artist)

  • Rikaishi
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 28, 2007
      The spiders are pretty creepy, but this one is very cool.
      http://www.geocities.jp/nadeshicorin/kama.html
      Love the Mantids. I also notice that the girls are sitting on their ootheca (eggsacks)

      The favorite that you linked reminds me of konosetsu for some reason.
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 28, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com,
        "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > >I realize it was a short but the scenes were disjointed and awkward
        > >as well, as if there were scenes that had been deleted from in
        > >between them.
        >
        > Really? How odd, don't you enjoy it may not have worked one hundred
        > percent but is it not nice when you feel a bit more effort than
        usual
        > in an aspect of a piece? Although that was not the good part of
        Candy
        > Boy where the colors, I don't know why but the colors where very
        > pleasant on everything.

        And again, I disagree. I felt that animation was kind of shoddy.

        It just wasn't something I was able to enjoy on any level, really.
        And in my personal body of "Yuri amine" it doens't even make the
        radar. But like I said, I know I'll be in the minority. Again. :-)

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
        http://okazu.blogspot.com
      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 29, 2007
          >But like I said, I know I'll be in the minority. Again. :-)

          You make that sound like a bad thing. Surely it just shows your
          superior taste.
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 29, 2007
            <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

            > >But like I said, I know I'll be in the minority. Again. :-)
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > >
            > > Erica
            >

            > You make that sound like a bad thing. Surely it just shows your
            > superior taste.

            Or my contrary nature. Or my meatheadeness. Whatever. :-)

          • Ellen Kuhfeld
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 29, 2007
              Some people march to a different drummer. I prefer bagpipes.

              Ellen Rose

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 29, 2007
                > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                > From: wintersweet@...
                > Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:46:33 -0800
                > Subject: [Yuricon] Rin Nadeshico (artist)
                >

                > This artist was mentioned in Jean Snow's blog. She
                > does lovely, weird paintings of high school girls,
                > giant spiders, etc., often featuring girls posted
                > together in a rather yuri-ish way. Some nudity.

                Very interesting use of bugs. :-) Thanks for the link - there's some very pretty art there. I'd be interested to learn the stories behind some of those pictures.

                Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!