Re: [Yuricon] gnnnngh....

  • RCN
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
      We have had a period before that lasted several hours where posts wouldn't
      go thru. It *could* be possible that they are just having some troubles. Or
      it could be something else. Time will tell I guess. But I like this new
      list.

      Stacy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
        From: "RCN" <azziz@...>
        >We have had a period before that lasted several hours where posts wouldn't
        >go thru. It *could* be possible that they are just having some troubles. Or
        >it could be something else. Time will tell I guess. But I like this new
        >list.

        It may well be technical, but we had to migrate anyway, eventually.

        We may end up making one list chitchat and one updates.

        AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/