RE: [Yuricon] Re: Girl Friends

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: crimsonlotus@...
      > Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:36:08 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Girl Friends
      >
      > Thanks. Quite a sweet - if somewhat formulaic - piece. Good links and I
      > look forward to reading more of it, though my third-rate Japanese will
      > probably take more of an ego-battering.

      That was what I felt as well. Not only didn't it break new ground, it kind of went along ground that's been gone over a million times. I know MM has better stories in her, this one seems really lackluster. "A school girl falls for a classmate, oh my!" IMHO, should be no more than the first three pages of the actual story, not the story itself.

      And I hear you about the ego-battering, too. :-) I pick up a manga, all ready to be able to follow it a bit better than the one before, but it never seems to happen that way. lol

      Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!