Marimite, Sailor Moon, cosplay........oh, my!!!!!

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Whew!! I just got home from Nekocon today (a 6 hour
      drive from DE to Hampton, VA one way), and I wanted to
      share a yuri-themed moment during the Nekocon cosplay.
      Two girls dressed as characters from Marimite (not
      sure of the names of the characters they depicted) won
      judge "shout-out" award for their skit. They danced
      with umbrellas to Rhianna's "Umbrella". But the real
      grand prize cosplay award winner were 2 girls dressed
      up as Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, doing a dance
      routine to one of Sailor Moon BGM instrumentals.

      Despite the lack of a Yuri panel (and there were a few
      that have asked about one), yuri-themed anime was the
      hit of the cosplay.

      Carmen ^_^

      http://mail.yahoo.com