Gunsmith Cats Burst 4 - the return of an old friend

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      No one who knows the rules of anime or manga will be surprised, but in Gunsmith Cats Burts, Volume 4, (not yet over here in English, but wil be) an old friend returns.

      To act as spoiler space I'll offer these hints:

      We never saw the body

      Rally scarred her beautful face

      She's relevant to our interests.

      In case you've read this far and haven't figured it out, Goldie is back! She's on the cover, so I sort of leapt across the store to grab a copy.

      And Misty sort of gets a friend there at the end. (Yes, I'm GSC, after all.)

      Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!
    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        Wow, that's a really good news.
        After all, in last volume of the manga Goldie (I rather prefer "Gordy" - she's Italian and it could be english version of "Giordano") lost her memory but was alive, so it isn't great surprise (Gray was killed for sure). Personally, I didn't like her much, but it's always good to know.
        regards
        Grisznak

        On 11/1/07, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

        No one who knows the rules of anime or manga will be surprised, but in Gunsmith Cats Burts, Volume 4, (not yet over here in English, but wil be) an old friend returns.

        To act as spoiler space I'll offer these hints:

        We never saw the body

        Rally scarred her beautful face

        She's relevant to our interests.

        In case you've read this far and haven't figured it out, Goldie is back! She's on the cover, so I sort of leapt across the store to grab a copy.

        And Misty sort of gets a friend there at the end. (Yes, I'm GSC, after all.)

        Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
          In heroic bloodshed the villain only dies when they're dressed in
          white. The bullet wounds show up better. Characters in dark colours
          are dressed so that they can be shot many times and it still seems
          okay for them to survive.

          --- mini spoiler space ---

          For Goldie this was taken to the n'th power when she is shot in nearly
          every limb and in the cheek!